"Can't" Could Be Killing You

why us graphic top

When we think of "can't," we think of it as a disease. In fact, one of our core courses, "Curing Cantcer," presents the idea of can't as a communicable disease – one that you choose to spread, and one that can be deadly to your mind, heart, business, productivity, and profitability.

A recent study at the University of Texas at Austin showed a direct link between health and life expectancy of people who use negative emotion words vs. people who use positive emotion words. In other words, getting away from can't and embracing can could be a matter of life and death, literally.

Other studies have shown that our brains are naturally trained to focus on the impossible, and that takes just 20 percent of our brain function. And, when we switch our thinking to focus on the possible, we engage the other 80 percent of our brain to find creative solutions to challenges. And who wouldn't want 80 percent more brain capacity!

The good news is, because you are the cause and the cure, cantcer is also easily cured with a personal commitment to determination, enthusiasm, concentration, and patience. And we are committed to helping you, your team, and your business get onto can and discover your unlimited potential.

What are the some of the symptoms of cantcer?

  • Blaming others Speaking in sarcasm
  • Making and giving excuses and having a lack of accountability
  • Cc'ing countless unnecessary people on every email to "cover your ass"
  • Emphasizing what is impossible over possible solutions
  • Unwillingness to take risk or make bold/innovative decisions

Sound familiar? Contact us today, and let's get you on the path to can.

Your Bottom Line is on the Line


Myriad studies prove that when people quit, it's a costly business expense. For example, SHRM studies indicate every time a business replaces a salaried employee, it costs 6 to 9 months' salary on average. For a manager making $40,000 a year, that's $20,000 to $30,000 in recruiting and training expenses. CAP Studies show average costs to replace an employee can range from $3,300 for line employees to more than $213,000 for executives. And those costs don't even consider the expense of lost engagement, lost productivity, and the cultural impact.

In other words, an engaged workforce protects your bottom line. That's where leadership training and adult experiential learning from Red Wagon Institute can help. We help employees at all levels become leaders, and leaders are more engaged, care more about their team members and the company, and generate solutions to business challenges.

Contact us today, and let's build leaders throughout your business.